CEE FinTech announces the second CEE FinTech Sofia Meetup! Hurray!
We invite all fintech enthusiasts from Sofia, Bulgaria to join us and participate at the event. CEE FinTech Sofia Meetup is a series of regular events that provides a networking and knowledge sharing platform to the Bulgarian FinTech community. The meetup series consist of more formal keynotes & panel, and more informal networking events types of individual events where we cover the hot topics of the industry (business landscape, fintech tendencies, banks’ and insurers’ roles in the scene, regulations, EU directives, and knowledge sharing among CEE FinTech communities in different countries).
Register to the event here if you:
– own/work at a fintech startup looking for partners to extend your network
– are a banker, hearing a lot about fintechs but would also like to meet one
– are an investor interested in the field
– are a FinTech fan, can’t wait to meet other enthusiasts
– Fintech companies forcing banks to innovate and improve their competitiveness – Filip Mutafis (Investor in Paysera)
– Insurtech / Regtech – Desislav Danov (InsurtechSofia)
The event will be moderated by Vladislav Dramaliev, Bitcoin Entrepreneur.
Follow the Facebook event!
The event is open and free of charge, online registration on the meetup.com platform is needed.
Feel free to invite more people!
CEE-Fintech Sofia Meetup is a series of events powered by CEE FinTech, a leading regional fintech community aims to create and foster a vibrant fintech environment across the Central- and Eastern Europe.